Mmmm. Cheese curds for poutine.
It looks like you were halfway on a gut job to that closet. Should have kept going.:rofl: :lol:
Exactly, I had to get out for a bit today and get some fresh air.
I hope you get better soon Woodwidow. Rain sounds good to me. It is snowing again here.
Trying to keep fresh ideas going. A steak bomb may be in my future cooked this way.
I like those Pete. We have a narrower version in the laundry area and it holds quite a bit.
If any are alive come spring they will most likely leave as the split dries out.
I had this idea earlier today. I picked up some fresh Italian bread, cold cuts and fresh cheese. I started the oven with maple splitter trash....
That looks really good. Nicely done!
I've used these to switch stoves out. They slid across my slate hearth just fine and I used 1/4" Luan sheets on the hardwood floor to protect the...
Sheet metal prevents embers which could get down to plywood should a crack develop in the tile or grout. Plywood would give you a good base if...
I did it for a piece of mind. I was able to insulate the stainless liner and it gives a better path for the flue gasses to exit.
You guys know how to start the day right. I know many people who skip breakfast. I just can't fathom that.
Green($). They are going to be selling tons of them.
It started as a joke and now he is shipping it packed in dry ice. They think the customers are having it shipped to families in warmer climates...
There is a guy out here in Ma selling boxes and bottles of snow and shipping it. Some of the proceeds go to charities I was told.
Snapping bits is an expensive curse. If you find a brand that works for you buy a few extra in the common sizes that you use the most. Drill...
Really? still?
I hope all is well and he resurfaces soon.
Good thread and timely for me. My Columbia's finally separated where the leather uppers meet the rubber bottoms. I got about 8 years out of...