My dad tapped the maple in his back yard when we were little. He used a wooden dowel with a hole drilled down in the middle of it. It swelled in...
Sam Adams Cold Snap.:yes:
Maple Syrup harvesting is just plain cool. We have a local fellah that has some nice maples on his property. He has the galvanized buckets...
So after the toasted Italian sandwich last weekend. Well Seasoned mentioned the word "grinders". When I think of grinders, it is usually steak...
Some sort of carrier for moving plant/tree buckets at work?
I tested the waters after college and found it was not for me. I'd rather be outside a good part of my day. It helps keep me in good physical...
A pool and spa company will not make a penny servicing that hot tub.:rofl: :lol:
I spent the last 2 days in training class. You won't here me say it much, but I wish I was back at work. Yes, even shoveling a roof off. I was...
Oh that'll fit just fine over the keyhole fire pit.
Quite a looker of a stove too.
So just this week you go another foot? Not cool.
It looks dangerous. I like it!
Awesome. That is a very nice gesture. Great design too.
That vanity will look good with headband if you are still doing that. I like a classic look that does not go out of style.
two of my neighbors have slate roofs and they dump a ton of snow on a warm day. They don't have the copper snow guards at the lower ends of the...
The roof is about a 9 pitch. We raked the lower half yesterday to clear the ice dam. We tried to go up the front side of the roof, but the snow...
Today will be part 2 of removing the 4' snowdrift from the roof of my shop at work. Warm weather and rain predicted in the coming week could...
Oh jeez. No issue there. Well less diverting.
Long range puts this cold cycle ending soon. 40's and 50's next week. Flooding is probably going to be an issue. Winter can leave as far as I...
Welcome Dan. Good move on getting a stove put in. You should be able to build up some wood stacks if you are burning a fraction of what you were...