It looks every bit necessary for doing that.
No. The color will not change much if kept inside.
Finished another part of a commission job for a good customer. These are candle holders made from 2 table legs. I used formed hammered copper...
It looks like it is used to tension wire or leverage something.
Looks like a hot tub waiting to happen.
Posted in wrong thread:emb:
I hope he bought the bunny dinner.
Don't tread on my cheeseburger.
That bear fur would make a sweet add-on beard. Or a mullet.
A spring thaw is a reminder of all the crap I did not get done in the yard last fall.
Pothole season.:mad:
[IMG] I have a rabbit fur lined hat that is incredibly warm.
Cause they got paid to do it?:D
Your wife cooked and you are doing the dishes by the looks of it.:yes:
My son was helping me clean the basement today and asked if we could take this fishing with us next time to catch fish.:rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
Small drill core sample?
Oh good gas. Put some pics up if you can. The avatar pic is the school at the top of the hill. I took that pic after the blizzard when no cars...
The dogs ate your invitation. Thank you. I like that these are quick meals. Not as involved as pizza or calzones, and can be made in a half hour.
Serious altitude. Looks great.
:yes: