Three foot is pretty sizable, so there will be some cost. It could be quick cash for the co-worker if they reach a price agreement. I would...
It is a nice change from pizza and calzones. Something different.
A fire pole to slide down would be cool. Neat barn you got there Grizz.
My wife said they call it stuffed French toast at the local breakfast places. Strawberries are used sometimes. Apparently, I am not getting out...
That looks great. I was expecting some sort of shredding equipment.
Stuff like this doesn't even surprise me anymore. Shameful.
Just had another piece for a late dinner. Oh boy.
I really wanted to make a huge chicken parmesan sandwich in the outdoor oven. I used my mini crock pot to make homemade sauce with ground sausage...
Relax everyone. They will invent a soy steak that will not char and smoke, and all will be good in the grilling world.
I just finished watching a few episodes of "Ultimate Restorations" on TV. They have some episodes on Youtube also. These projects are absolutely...
Congratulations! I bet that was a lot of fun. Spring can not get here fast enough. The Webers are still buried in snow here.
Don't tread on my brisket.
I am not familiar with where your son lives and his field of work. Rotti had a good point in finding his niche in this job market. If he is out...
I got new socks and had an ice cream sundae. So not too shabby of a day. I have low expectations anyways of how my day will turn out. These...
22 out, 78 inside. The winds have finally let up after 24 hours. I'm burning Norway maple. I let the stove get to about 450 and closed the...
Same here. Condolences.
Good luck, hopefully it will heal on its' own. We all need cushy suits, without roller skates. [IMG]
It looks real good and I like the color a lot. Even the knots are fine and are a reminder that you worked them up yourself. :yes:
Looks great. Lots of orchards make apple cider donuts in the fall around here. Not to derail but zucchini fritters are good dipped in powdered...
Could that be pan fried in olive oil too? Looks good.