WOOD no if and or buts. Lol
I think of them as 2 Energizer bunnies. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Hi Tito. Welcome to the forum. I will let the more knowledgeable answer that question.
Hi Scout and welcome to the forum. We like beer, dogs and as you have seen pics. Lots of pics. Oh feel free to show us your toys, er tools.
Wish ours was only that high. Chaz was finally able to get our front yard mowed last Saturday. Took Holly for a run today and way to wet for...
Hi James and welcome to the forum. Hopefully those guys told ya we like beer, dogs and pic,lots of pics.
Love the heart shaped one.
Great to hear.
Thank you. Unfortunately we don't have a cast pan.
Ok here is what I understand. Melt the butter, put chicken thighs in. Sprinkle garlic powder (?) on to taste. Drizzle the chicken with bbq...
That looks good. Wouldn't mind trying that.
Good afternoon all. Mid 60s out. Having a helper show up in a little while. Going to get the porch are cleaned up and start moving wood there....
Glad no serious damage.
Good afternoon everybody. Not much going on here. Cold (40) and wet day. Can go away anytime.
Last 2 years the deer have been going after ours also. Spoke with DNR and they said if you have a a bunch of trees to take some saplings and cut...
Ok this is what we deal with. I am sure others do too. Was raining all morning. Our mud puppy. [ATTACH]
Deal with it dear.:rofl: :lol:
Yea I would like that fire. Like the tea kettle.
Happy mother's day. Hope the earring wasn't a special one.
Humm pics didn't come through.