Good morning all. Since last Friday have had nice temps, nice wind and sunshine. Over cloudy with very little wind. Been nice drying weather....
Nice pond and garden.
Yes he did get the full kit, which I am happy about.
That weed control, we tried that one year. Does it have to go over bare dirt? We tried it but there were weeds growing and we put it over the...
I have a son who sent me a Marco last nite that it was snowing. He is in Fort Collins.
Sorry to hear that. It is always tough making those decisions.
Are you sure that Chaz didn't take that pic. Lol. Looks exactly like what he got last week. Including tongs.
She needs her own little cart so she can help you. Cute pic.
You got the heat right. It is 85 in WNY where I am at.
Do have possible thunderstorm. Chaz is doing OT. They had a few days training so now he doing the OT so his reg work get backlogged. He hates...
We have partly cloudy skies with a nice breeze.
I like the Giant store also. I watch for the thier meat sales. Pork loins - get two. One cut in small roast size and the other then gets smoked.
Good morning everyone. Just sitting on the porch enjoying the weather. Checking to see what everybody is up to. My lilac is just beginning to...
We hit 80 about 11 this morning.
Lol. I was waiting for somebody to catch that.:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Thanks guys.
Good afternoon all. Just about 70 and overcast. Tomorrow suppose to hit 80 with thunderstorms. Then back to the 60s for a high.
Don't think that will happen here. Already one here and adding a second one. But cool pic.
I really like those.
Can't like that.