And if you notice, the rainbow leads right to the port-a-potty. :rofl: :lol:
I don't want to know.
Hi all. Almost the weekend. Hope everybody has a good one.
X3
Well that sucks. Sorry to see that.
X 4
Cool. My son is called RJ.
Any pics of the new place?
Good afternoon all. Partly cloudy here and about 70. Have a good day all.
Thank you.
Congrats on the move. Chaz watches hulu so he may be able to help you. I'm sure he will chime in later. He is up working on wood.
X2
Well he is half or most of the way up the hill or I would have taken a pic Chaz had taken a quick run down to the house to say hi to his sister...
Good morning everyone. Rain came through last evening, Chaz just took off to do a little cutting. Don't know how much he will get done. It is...
Hi everyone. Have a good, safe weekend all.
The white hawk is beautiful.
Lol from the "1st" GTG of 5 people that I counted in pic to 70 this year, impressive. Shows how much we have grown here.
I think you just like to show off your new chaps. Lol nice job Jeff.
Time card will be in your wallet.
We did the chicken up and we really liked it. Thanks for the recipe.