What size buckets go in there?
Good afternoon everybody. About 77 with nice breeze. Chaz had pulled out the smoker for a pork loin he will be doing later. From there, he just...
That's ok. It just looked like a good op to pick on somebody. Lol
Hey he has done pretty good with the kindling holding that hatchet backwards. :rofl: :lol:
Very nice. Something to be proud of.
Sounds like you need shin guards. Nice score.
Ate we there yet? :rofl: :lol::startled:
I heard about that this morning NPR.
Well I think it is beautiful out but Chaz says it hot :rofl: :lol: it's only 80. Partly cloudy with a light breeze. Have a good weekend all.
Ouch that's a pain when that happens.
I never heard of that. Have a good weekend at the GTG.
You could always make dandelion wine. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Beautiful backyard.
When I grew up my mom never learned how to drive and my dad left Monday morning and didn't get home till dinner time Thursday. So had no choice...
Welcome road-side. Think you will like it here.
Good afternoon all. Sunny day but breezy and mid 50's. Had my stacker here today. He is a daughter of one of the guys he works with. She is 13...
Humm, I am thinking old lawn mower blades.
Morning all. Can't really say good with this rain. On accuweather seen where over last 7 days have had 1 1/4 " of rain. Add today's and next...
Good afternoon. The thunder storms are gone for now. Hope they stay gone (ya right) as the yard was finally starting to dry out. Have a good weekend.