[ATTACH] Dang bear came visiting last night. Not sure if Chaz can fix it this time.
Both Chaz and I have VA. We really like it.
So you do step 1 then jump to step 3? Any change in cooking time?
Thanks. Interestimg.
Can you guys explain the 3,2 1 I have no clue what you are talking about. Lol
:rofl: :lol: she is always smiling for us.
Congrats on anniversary. Let us know how the chops come out.
If it is honeysuckle it will smell wonderful when in bloom. Chaz and I love it.
Good afternoon all. Been overcast all day. A little rain here and there but that is it. Enjoy what is left of the day.
I could stuck my tongue out. :p
Little bit selfie [ATTACH]
Almost done. [ATTACH]
Oh man those eggs looked great. It reminded of when I went to Canada fishing with my ex. We would take any left over eggs, sausage,...
Yes I am but that is up to him lol. I would have no issues coming up
Pork loins getting ready for the smoker [ATTACH] y
I have seen that mentioned. I assume Big Poppas has web site. Thank you for info.
Did you buy the rub or make your own? We are doing a pork loin in a bit. Chaz put sesame oil on first and his that he makes. Yumm.
Thank you. Did go check them out.
Thank you.
fishingpol where did you get that kindling splitter? Looks like you made some great pizza's.