Looking like a true. Hoarder.
Take care and hope everything comes out ok.
Good afternoon all. Not the nicest day. In the 60s over cast. Little sprinkle out there. For the nex 10 days have a 40 to 50% chance for rain. Ugh
Thanks everyone for your tips.
Hopefully the other kid got suspended also. She did good.
Whenever I have frozen peppers, they always are soggy.
What are going to do with all the peppers you get?
Let's face it Jeff, you need a GTG. :D
Goodmorning everyone. 61 out with partly cloudy skies and a good wind. Happy Friday. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Does he have room to store some at Jo's place for you?
Afternoon all. Like a lot of people only low 60s today with rain showers.
Nice looking shed and wood.
Good afternoon all. Nice day here. Lower 70s with hazy skies and a light breeze. My gal is here stacking wood.
Looks nice and looks like the inspector approves as well.
I love it Molly and I know you will to.
Hope the it turns out ok.
Well would feel bad about for the deer but has stood about 5 bear feedings. I would hate to have to be buying feeders every few months.
Man I wished you lived closer to us so we could put a request in Looks good.
Are we thinking about ah maybe getting a splitter might not be bad.:rofl: :lol: The one we went half on was a best friend of Chaz since grade...
Good afternoon all. Hope everyone is having a good day.