Think I would be having s talk with the Principal. Should have a teacher staying out there until all kids are picked up.
Not sure how much we got this morning. Started around 5:30 and didn't stop till around noon. Few times came down pretty hard. No water on the...
Morning opps afternoon all. Rained all morning but looked like it was going to clear up but now not so much. Mid 60s today and yesterday we hit...
Man I love seafood. No place around here that has good choice of seafood. Have some for me.
I guess that is one place to store. Paint roll (maybe), yellow paint spray, and bug dope. Looks good Jeff and Carol.
One small correction. I do have the free Medicare and va is aware. But va has always been primary.
Man that sounds sweet. I take it where the wood is now it isn't that far from where you're new home will be.
Welcome back pjcalla. You know these guys so they will be here for ya. Hopefully you will post pics of the build as I know that I will enjoy it....
Those logs will keep you busy for a while. Nice job.
Good afternoon all. It is overcast with 80 degrees. Also humid. Took Holly for a run on 4-wheeler. Even when it is overcast the temps drop 5...
No pics of the fawns.
Ah man, you didn't get a pick of the flowers. I call it my valentine tree. This the flower off of the tree. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good afternoon all. Got more rain this morning. 75 and humid with partly cloudy skies.
Glad to hear nobody hurt and not a damage to house. Sounds like s get together is needed.
Nice looking dog.
Afternoon all. Overcast and 64. Possible rain. Hope you people have better weather than that.
Just wondering, the shed on the 1st pic, how much did that run you. Love the view.
Oh heck no. Start them young and before long the two of you will be working together.
X3
Congrats on the new truck.