We haven't hit 90 yet but it is 86. Nice breeze. Partly sunny but a lot of those clouds look like rain.
Nice but your helper need some gloves. Lol
Looks like you set the shed on fire with all the hard work. :rofl: :lol:
Good morning. Gonna be on the warm side today, well already is. 78 and humid with an occasional breeze. Have a good one all.
Beautiful looking. Thank you.
You said it was inside. Try throwing a dehumidifier by it. Will help get the moisture out at least a little bit. I have read some people also use...
Sorry to hear you were sick but glad to hear your on the mend. Chaz and I can relate to having a hayfield to take down. We finally got the whole...
Good afternoon everybody. About 75 with a breeze and cloudy skies. Suppose to rain but hope it misses us. We still have water running in areas...
How many marigolds did you plant around the garden? You have been busy.
You sound like you are being pulled in all directions. Wouldn't mind seeing a pic of the horse.
She deserves it.
The granddaughter is watching you. Lol
Can't like those pics. Just amazing that nobody got killed.
I can't like that. Hopefully it goes away real quick.
X2
Sometimes. Other times it could be month or two out. Then again I had to get in this week right away. Bug bite causing the side of neck to swell...
Hope he invited you guys to the hog roast.
I haven't seen any. No clue what or when. It will be okay. The doc and nurses all agreed with me that it was weird. Dang pouring.out.
Ya those days are tough but remember all the good times you had.