More elm this evening; 32 outside and 71 inside.
All the rounds I cut on site are quartered. The rounds on the right were precut at weird lengths that’ll produce one 16” round and a shorty. I’ll...
A little throttle therapy today. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Hickree!
Doubtful. When talking about drying firewood, the concern is internal moisture content. The outside of a fresh split will dry within a couple...
They’re slamming into my wood scrap targets nice and straight from what I can see. That was another thought, like maybe they were starting to...
Observations: the velocity is definitely there. It blows straight through T-111 siding at 10 yards. The penetrating power is good too, due to the...
37 and rising another 5 degrees or so. Black locust and the dreaded elm in the Lopi. :D
It’s still on my radar and weighing on my brain a bit. Maybe tomorrow morning at some point. Ash is not my favorite, but I won’t turn down an easy...
Well, they definitely didn’t get stuck in the barrel this time. :) So I do think they’re moving at a higher velocity. Without a chronograph it’s...
I ended up making 6 of this new style for now. Weighing them out, the factory pellet was exactly 0.5 grams. This new one is 0.33 grams. With the...
Then it stayed on the cool side right up until the second week of May :headbang: I remember running the stove one last weekend and then putting my...
Very nice score Brad. Tulip is great to hoard every now and again. That has to be the most colorful one I’ve ever seen! Usually I find it with a...
46 with persistent rain. Black locust and a little red oak going this evening.
Long shafts, deep hole drilling, tapping and such :emb: :rofl: :lol: :picard:
LOL yeah all zoomed in they do look rather large, huh? Almost like funky looking artillery rounds. To put the scale into perspective, the two...
New design done, waiting for an open machine to run off half a dozen in :whistle: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Not as much as to make a noticeable dent in my stash. Averaged 3 stove loads per day, for a good 4 days straight. The weather got warmer and I’m...
I think you kind of answered your own question there ;) [ATTACH]
How do you know if someone buys food products using all the latest buzzwords like carbon footprint, sustainability, progressive, etc.? Don’t...