I have a very similar system to yours except no big tractor to move large amounts in one shot, just a lawn tractor and small yard trailer. My...
I’m surprised nobody’s said it yet. You suck :p That looks HEAVY too. Outstanding score!
Yes, definitely Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones. I heard about that years ago watching one of those VH-1 Behind The Music documentaries on Led...
You can make the case that women are like elephants in that they never forget… but they don’t like that comparison much. You could also make the...
Sometimes you need a little psychedelic/progressive mix… Let me speak for myself. Sometimes I need it :) [MEDIA]
Wife-size pieces. Hands down, my wife is a tough girl. Mama bear doesn’t take any guff from anybody. Before she was a stay at home mother, she...
I dodged it but my wife and kids had both the flu and strep throat over the last 3 weeks. Best wishes on a speedy recovery.
Nice looking load Brad. That'll be one happy customer (if winter ever shows up :picard:) Are you running out of barkless yet?
There’s enough of it around CT, but normally not that big. I’ve only seen a couple that could’ve produced a round as large as the OP’s. Never paid...
More red and some white oak right in the center :drool: Good stuff Joe :thumbs:
35 and still burning elm, which will be the case for a while to come. I’m burning a mix of standing dead that I processed in March of 2021 and...
Take what I say with a grain of salt though. I might make a good neighbor but I’m a terrible businessman. The whole neighbor thing throws a wrench...
Womp him for more wampum then ;)
If this is the same neighbor that needs you to snowplow for him, charge him $2000 in one fell swoop and call it good enough :thumbs:
The 5x5x7’ posts can’t be worth too much IMO. A 6x6x8’ at Home Depot is going for roughly $36. $30/pc sounds reasonable to me there. For the 13’...
Years ago on another forum, in another world, there was an ongoing joke about "how much..." and the answer was always a sarcastic "tree-fiddy". I...
Being the only bread winner in my house, I have to go to work unless I'm so bad off that I can't function. Stuff happens though and people do have...
Reminds me a lot of Tree of Heaven but the bark isn't quite right. I've seen variation in the bark before though. Does it happen to smell like...
Yeah I walked away leaving quite a bit behind. The further down the trunk I got, the softer it got towards the sapwood. There’s still a couple...
It’ll do :) It’s the best of what I’ve come across around here in a while anyway. I was out hiking today in a state forest not far from where I...