Rest assured, somebody will pay that and thank the seller profusely for allowing them the opportunity to do so. :)
Nice. I was just watching a short video last week about that firearm. It's interesting how John Moses Browning had a major hand in designing that,...
18
Those were my thoughts as well. The roadside tire change dilemma aside, the wheels I was looking at buying were significantly larger diameter....
Same here. I thought by now I would’ve torn into a couple more large piles, but for the most part I’ve been burning all the odds and ends I had...
I came across this on Craigslist earlier this week and went to check it out today. Ended up buying it for $125. It’s going to need new tires/rims,...
Currently holding steady around freezing and burning a mix of elm and red/sugar maple.
:) It’s a question that the longer you think about it, the less sure you become of the answer. Not all that different from asking if the chicken...
But sound is just waves of energy. It takes the ear of a human or animal to translate those waves into an audible noise which is processed in the...
I don’t worry about what’ll end up in my obituary or on my headstone. I won’t be around to defend myself or feel shame at that point anyway ;) The...
What do you think, is this IT and we're nothing more than a temporary flicker of consciousness in a meat suit for 80 years, existing in a universe...
Here in the US we try to say things a little more delicately than in other places throughout the world. In Europe it's no big deal to see a big...
Couldn't agree more. It's all designed to be inflammatory and divisive in nature. Rile people up on a regular basis and they become inadvertently...
Seems accurate for my state anyway. Almost everyone I know has electric stoves. My in-laws have a gas stove and for a while I was all hot and...
35 here with another load of elm in the Lopi. After this fire burns down, I’m going to let it go all the way out. The temperature is supposed to...
31 and holding steady more or less tonight. Elm is up to bat again this evening. Looks like the big warmup is coming and Friday will be a good...
Barkless black locust with hickory to boot, excellent :drool: Looks like it was a lot of work cutting in that area, and not easily accessible...
I saw a large silver maple downtown the other day that was pushing out buds. :picard: These plants aren't going to like the next cold snap much.
:rofl: :lol:
Good eye :handshake: Yes that’s my 1971 Honda CL350 Scrambler with just under 8k miles on it. [ATTACH]