Check list: Cold Snap's ✓ Ingredient's for French toast ✓ Movies saved on DVR ✓ Shear pins for snowblower (thanks a lot Jay!!:mad:) ✓
"Snow during the morning will give way to lingering snow showers during the afternoon. High 39F. SE winds shifting to WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance...
I use the foil tape along the corners, plus spray furniture polish on the hopper walls....those helped a lot. I'm going to try the talcum powder...
It's the least he can do after jinxing us into probably 2 more months of winter!! But I'll be nice.....I'll have some Cold Snap's ready for him...
HEY!!! We don't live that far apart......... thanks a lot!!! :(
Doggy, AM/FM (refurbed at Englander or possibly a blem unit) sells them for $850. Full factory warranty....
Go up 1 notch on the LBA to 1-6-1. Mike H. has told me you can even go to 7, but after that you're blowing the heat through the stove too fast...
Heating oil is going for about $3.97/gal now around here. Pellets would have to be $470/ton or $9.40/bag to be EQUAL to that price per BTU in my...
Prices the same as now would be OK by me.