I wish I was kidding, but I'm not.....nighttime temps especially. [ATTACH]
I don't remember Sets being $300-360. More like $209, so I DID do the math. Someone else didn't.
[ATTACH]
Is that all? I know someone who burned 66 bags w/o ever opening the stove......and could have gone longer. And it wasn't any of those brands....
Both are on the lower levels of heat output and ash. If it's all you can get and you're desperate, they'd have to do. As for the Harman eating...
HEY!! I resemble that remark! Seriously though, the vacuum system in the video above works very well. I have one. Just don't pour the pellets...
hope everything is OK.....feel better.
Like I always say, duct tape, WD40, and beer will fix anything.:drunk:
Git 'er done! Cold weather coming again next week.
No problem......use the Blue can.
My guess is that there are oil ports on it. Check the pics below. Occasionally they will have plastic plugs in the holes like pic #2. Also,...
Those softies have had pretty good reviews. I'd burn them w/o mixing.....use the "Grinches" in the early spring "shoulder" season when you don't...
OINK!
Let me guess....are they made fairly close by? Are they also re-bagged under the name "North American"? o_O
Which one is it? Most convection motors have oil ports. The squeak def. sounds like a dry bearing.
With the 20 bags of Chow I got today, I'm at 98 bags of: Barefoots Lignetics Sets (1) Timber Heat Premium (3) Stove Chow
Had to make a trip across the river today (dentist....root canal....UGH :(), so on the way back I stopped at the HD over there, and lo and...
I'm sure they will. :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk: Feel better.
I want bread too. :D
You'll be in Fl., and won't need it......send me the soup.:drool: