In that situation, as long as you never had any contact with them, you were under no obligation to give it back or pay anything for it. They were...
I think DD needs more chain saws and more rolls of tape. :p
ooops. Sorry :emb:
Yep. Been playing since '88. Won 3 league championships along the way. I build custom clubs too.
I've found the one I have like this is VERY handy for getting deep into the stove.....29" long:...
Some interesting reviews....keep an eye out for foam weatherstripping in the bag as you pour it out:...
Myrtle Beach [ATTACH]
As you can see, his is 1.0......can it be upgraded with a firmware update?
That, and probably the lower ash level is helping keep the burnpot cleaner.......hotter fire.
The correct terminology is "I admit to being a Pellet Pig.....OINK OINK!" :thumbs:
As long as they don't try to add more $$ to the job, and the unit burns as it should when they're done, it seems the install company is standing...
Thanks bud! It's what I'd use myself if I could find them all nearby. :D
Could be. Wait.........what's CRS??? What's my name????
If my swiss-cheese memory serves me correctly this time:confused:, I believe they were Greene Team and Lignetics (all hardwood).
I remember a dealer on the "other" forum that had a shop on the north shore of Oneida Lk. Can't remember the name though.
I'm sure they're very good in most cases. I know Eric wouldn't sell them if they were a problem to deal with, like another brand he sold that...
A combo of Timber Heat for shoulder seasons, Curran softies for normal winter temps, and the Cubex (if you can get them) for the real cold would...
I seem to remember pretty clearly some people on the "other" forum who had major problems (read that design flaws, not user error) that dealers...
I did mine today too. Hope it's the last before the spring shows up.:fire:
Me too.....a lot of Cream Ale when I was in college. Love it......but didn't love the massive headache the next day. :confused: