Here's an interesting post on CL when I searched "wood pellets"....I think the guy is a tad pizzed:...
Similar here....1.6 tons. Calls to big box stores yesterday resulted in 0 pellets. HD claimed they had some coming in, but couldn't say when.
I don't own a Harman or ever worked on one......do they have a trim for the burn air? If so, increasing it a little might get rid of the...
me too....Tom just cracks me up. :rofl: :lol:
Well, for once the snow has missed me....thank god! :thumbs: Pretty sure it's the first one of the winter that did. But, the forecast low for...
You headin' over there to "pig out"? :D
Agreed. Keeping them off the ground on the original pallet (and maybe even double stack another pallet underneath) and tight wrap w/ tarp should...
Firstly, they aren't bushings....they're sealed ball bearings. Using the compressed air to blow accumulated dust/dirt away from the area around...
Once an item is sold on CL, the seller can delete the original posting. The way this winter has been going, I'm sure the seller got tired of all...
Oh my.........o_O
Barefoots are a good pellet, in case you never burned any before. I'd be happy getting those.:thumbs:
Just threw in #184 this morning. I used a total of 182 bags for ALL of last year, and that included a few very cool days at the end of April.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I just got one too. Problem is the place getting the delivery is almost an hour away.......oh well.
Same exact thing happened near me about 10 yrs ago. BIG mess, lawsuits, etc.
Welcome to the forum Chity. If nothing else, you'll have a lot of laughs here. We talk about beer ALOT, and occasionally pellets. :D
Same here....the GT's were available in the early heating season, but once they were gone, never saw any more.
Hate to break everyone's "good feelin's" with all the warm weather pics, but this pic you won't like......this is on the way for early next week:...
And NY......would LOVE to try burning some Doug Fir.
I don't think it would come to that....the "high dollar attorneys" would probably cost more to the company than the oil, after all the court...