Ditto. Lowes & HD haven't had a shipment here in 3-4 weeks. I gotta give TSC a call. EDIT: Just called 3 TSC's in my area......nada, zip,...
What brand/model is it? You never put that info into your signature (it saves you having to answer questions like this :D)
Needs more airflow through the burnpot.
Not sure you're going to see these, but maybe....North American (aka Curran blend). Their 100% softies are good, though.
Can't be....the bag specifically states "High heat". And if it's printed on the bag (like "Premium quality", "low ash" etc), it must be...
Welcome Ray. :) Yeah, all the cool pellet/wood people switched their hang out....for good! :campfire:
Yeah. Go ahead and listen to that, then buy less pellets than you did this year. Might work, then again, it might not. For references, see...
:drool:
See, I told ya Jay....they'd never hear a .........uh, er, them bastids!!!!! ;)
I'm pretty confident in saying that there will be a LOT more pellet pigs on this forum come next winter. Some cold lessons learned about waiting...
I would pump the tires up to maximum allowed cold pressure as indicated on the sidewall. A little rough ride on the way there, but safer with the...
:whistle:
Nice! :thumbs:
Hey Jay....I found my disguis........er, ah.... I mean my clothes for our trip.......is the truck warmed up and the trailer hooked on? :whistle:
Interesting that a concrete wall of that size isn't load bearing and can just be removed.
Just saw this on eBay. $199 if you pick up yourself w/ Super Sack. $75 more for delivery....
Typically, they are hard black chunks that sit in the bottom of the pot, and start cutting off burn air. I had some a few years ago before...
Here ya go: "Wood Pellets - 40 degrees Next Weekend!! I hope you &ucking douche bags who are on here trying to sell wood pellets for 8-10 bucks...
Not sure how far you are from this.....it's a Quad, and says it will heat up to 1900 sq. ft., so I thought I'd pass it along:...
$7 seems cheap compared to some......How about this one? http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/mat/4358688932.html