50+℉ and the stove is on 1, On-Off. :)
I think you're just going through a learning curve....Dex & 343amc will help you get it figured out. All stoves have little "quirks" you have to...
Glad you mentioned the smilies....I thought it was just me.
So, any updates on the new unit?
They haven't been a good pellet for at least 3 years (winters), AFAIR.
And you're comparing them to what other pellets?
Just curious....if it doesn't get installed until summer, when does the warranty start? Upon purchase or installation? If it's on purchase, you...
So, do you have heat coming out of all the vents?
:thumbs:
ditto
Coldest 6 months since 1912: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
If I were installing a pellet furnace or boiler in my basement, I'd build an enclosed holding bin near the unit. If bulk pellets couldn't be...
I think "stove was going back on Thursday" is referring to the stove being turned back on.
Did you ever try PM'ing or calling Eric to pick his brain on this? If I was in your situation, and had exhausted my attempts as figuring it out...
Looks like I'm dodging yet another bullet here....just some rain later today. Overnight cold w/ a chance for some flurries. Then back to the...
Just saw this article in the local rag (a few people call it a newspaper :mad:). It figures that the day AFTER I call that HD, they had pellets....
TMI :eek:
Maybe you can sandwich it between the permanent part & the louvered part that you took off for the pic.
Looks OK, but you still need to put some sort of screen over it to keep ants, wasps, mice, etc, etc, out during summer months.
You might want to shoot a PM to Eric at Kinsman Stoves.....he's a Quad/Heatilator dealer and Factory Certified Tech. Ask him what he thinks....