I'll get the ball rolling. Keep an eye in the big box stores for Somersets, Stove Chow, Presto Logs, Timber Heat, AWF(or Premium), FireSide...
See, that warranty issue cleared itself up. LOL :rofl: :lol: ........ooooh....I hope I didn't jinx you. o_O
Just finishing here Jay (all rain for me)....radar looks like you should be out of it in an hour or two. Nasty out!!:fire:
I know that Lowes charged more for them, but I just got an email from Robbie at Greene Team.....a shipment is scheduled to leave the plant on...
Yup, what he said. Thank you both. My family & I are safe & free, and will always in debt to you.:yes:
Bumping the low burn air up to 7 when you run the stove at heat setting 6 or 7 has helped in my case. I also had the excess pellet issue on...
They're the same as Lee Energy.
I had great results with the TimberHeats I got at Lowes as a shoulder season and "in-between" pellet. Wouldn't hesitate to get them again, if I...
I'm pretty sure he was talking about being much colder compared to the average temps for this time of year, not just temps below 0.
My barcode scanner on the phone came up with the manufacturer as: Agway
:rofl: :lol:
Don't turn your stoves off just yet in the NE........
Just dumped a bag of the Green letter Hard/Soft blend into the stove last night (got down to about 17℉). Bought these 3 yrs ago, and they burned...
There goes the neighborhood.....:drunk:
Ditto
Don't discount one of those if the price is right and you have the room to install it. Always better off more BTU's than you need than less....
Thanks Scotty, Dex, and anyone else who helped fixing it. :thumbs: :drunk:
Welcome Carl. Keep your eyes open on Craigs list.....daily. The way this past winter has been, any decent pellet furnaces that show up on...
x6
No, it's not that. Scotty is aware of it....seems that some of the links are broken. Their working on it.