Yep, I saw that and it IS a pretty cheap price, but once they have the assembly in hand in the store, pretty easy to look at the motor and see if...
Just curious.....the blower itself can't go bad. Didn't they sell just a replacement motor?
Ditto
Yes
Liquid thread locker. Removable type.
Ahhhhhhhhhh........no snow now......no snow at all tonight. :p Just a little cold.:fire:
:eek: Oh, the horror.
A really nice feeling, especially when you think how nice it will be next winter with it running correctly right from the beginning.:thumbs:
Hopefully winters last gasp: [ATTACH]
Which brings us back to that question......do the "really good" pellets really put out that much more heat that you actually use less?
If it were me, I think I'd be getting a split order of the Northern Elite & UJ Softies. Unless you really think you can turn the feed down that...
IMO, more. The more BYU's a certain pellet produces, the less time and less pellets needed to heat the h2o. Poor pellets will just make you burn...
Nothing wrong with those.
That issue sounds like a bad ignitor.
25 bags of Timber Heat, 25 of Barefoots, 5 of Lignetics Soft/Hard blend, and 1 lonely bag of Somersets I couldn't bring myself to burn during the...
NICE!! :thumbs:
Good thing she's going to be late, or you might have met Mr. Fryin pan again [ATTACH]
Maybe...depends on the track. 3 scenarios (crossing fingers for #3 :confused:) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
No heat to speak of, lots of ash. Yes, as bad as wet vs. dry wood. Plus the nails & pieces of metal people found in them aren't too good for...
I would burn Infernos only if they were free. I hope that tells you something about them. Made out of old pallets, etc.