Lol he said wood jacked
I’ve seen separation from heartwood. It’s caused by torsion, or bending of the trunk. I like getting some big heartwood splits. They should sell...
Interesting, maybe fire damage?
it’s a Hickory, one side looks like shagbark and the other looks like a pignut
Winston Salem is on the board [ATTACH]
I’d put a sticker on my wood splitter and Husqvarna
Thanks. The 150t has 1/4” and the Stihl electric pole saw I use has 1/4”. A 5/32 butchers that chain.
[MEDIA]
I saw that Andrew Easton is taking over his diddies company Bells and will be rebranding as Easton processors
I also want 1/4” Stihl chain that doesn’t have double drags/rakers/depth gauge/guides
Are you aware of anyone making a file smaller than 5/32 for the Stihl 1/4” chain?
I’m looking forward to checking out the weight of an 881. 661 has been out for a while, so probably see a fi 662? 661i? at some point.
Walmart has several different brands. The cheapest $10 box usually sells out, so it’s best to get what you need when they hit the shelf in the...
All you need now is the 150tcm than start getting the big block saws. Every pro Stihl from 25cc-121cc.
201tcm top handle does not have a bulb. I wonder why your long handle does? 261’s are made in US Good deal on that saw.
I’m in White Oak country, surrounded by white oaks everywhere everyday and that bark looks different, maybe from the Ivy or region.
Ok white oak is my second guess
Elm is my guess
When looking at your top and side plate edge, they should not reflect light. If you can see a light reflection, keep sharpening.
lol I think there may be a missed opportunity to get piles of dog poop removed from your yard