My yard is already a swamp and another 3” in this week’s forecast. I need it to dry up. Stir crazy for sure and ready to fire up the chainsaws,...
Next weekend was made for cutting. [ATTACH]
Ice ice baby we’re close to the breaking point [ATTACH]
Ice doesn’t show up well in the picture, but it’s a pretty cool canopy pic. 32 and I’m praying the rain stops or temps rise, so they don’t start...
I’ve seen video comparisons of the 461 beating up on the 462. 76.5cc vs 72cc If the price is right I’d get it. I use a 460 and it’s a great saw....
Looks like one more week of cold rain, before a week of springtime temps. Had freezing rain again this morning. Fortunately it’s not cold enough...
I use a battery powered Stihl pole saw. One charged battery will cut as much as I want in a day. It’s not cutting firewood, but it gives you an...
My 661 is on the dining room floor right now, does that count?
If you have close neighbors, no engine noise is a plus.
I was talking to my buddy today about saws, because what else are you going to do when it’s raining. He was telling me about his 056 he got in his...
Not yet, but I’ll try it. I got a rusty muffler on an 084 I want to clean up and repaint. Any tips on rust removal?
Stacks of the frozen tundra
Did I mention how light, powerful and easy to start the 462 is? An upper deck home run for Stihl imo. I’ve never heard a complaint about a saw...
You can do a lot with a 20” and 25” bar. I could survive with just a 50cc and 70cc saw. The Stihl 462 is an incredible saw that you could use a 20...
Stihl man in the making. :thumbs:
It would depend on damage to the cambium layer. If there is any live cambium, the tree will try to recover. Cherry trees can be mostly rotted and...
My guess is it’s the reaction wood/response growth of a basal swell
62 here and the tree frogs are chirping. I thought I heard them yesterday, but I definitely heard them this afternoon. Filled the basement with...
Heck yeah I’m down with the BNG for the OPE yeah you know me
Well it’s been a minute since anyone on FHC bought any new ope. Prices will keep going up, so probably should get the next available. More snow on...