Omg all the new orange and white is making me anxious. Nice saw congrats!
Supposed to get another round of ice tomorrow night that is worse than last Saturdays. The racks are full of white oak for momma to stay warm if...
Yes welcome to the site. This spring I’ll be working on firewood wood for 3-5yrs from now. Lot’s of red oak for when I retire in 2035. From my job...
I had a guy stop by the other day asking if I sold wood. I gave him a price and he asked if I could deliver today. I said no it’s pouring rain and...
Well that’s what I call flexing. Are the Bart Simpson stickers yours or from a saw builder?
Are you cutting yet? I’d like see a detailed review this evening. Does the performance match the sexy looks? You have more saws than we have at work.
This time of year is frustrating because it’s raining every weekend. Ice always destroys pines and breaks limbs on Oaks. This is the first time I...
Start apologizing to the 460 for the neglect.
I see you got a new bed partner! :thumbs:
Just euphemism for the bigger ones.
Time to start hunting sequoias
F&@$ yeah bro! Get to cutting A real beauty I’m jealous
College baseball season starts this week, at least in the south it does.
The land was originally owned by RJR, one of the tobacco giants, so there could be treasures.
The red oak stump stood back up once I cut the trunk loose. Forgot to take an after pic. I’ll see what happens tomorrow with one of the White...
It’s been a good hoarding year for sure. There is Stihl wood from the tropical storm that I haven’t hauled home yet. :saw:
Will make lots of spring firewood work. 2 massive white oaks and a Red Oak that is 40” dbh. It will go to a storage site while I wait for my yard...
From what I’ve seen on the web, the 1st gen 550 has a design flaw where too much heat is transferred from cylinder to carb causing hot starting...
I’m not familiar with that cant, but isn’t the hook on backwards? Sweet gift though!
You should reward yourself with a 500i today.