I like the axis style splitter. I like to have control over split geometry, so the easy slide table to maneuver bigger rounds is important and the...
Our winter is usually just a cold mud season, but it’s ridiculous right now. I have foot deep ruts on both sides of my front walk from moving wood...
Didn’t reach the 1/2” mark, thank you Jesus But it came close to the tipping point. Temps hovered around 32 most of the day. [ATTACH]
This frozen bud is for you! [ATTACH]
This Pine has ed [ATTACH]
The below freezing temps are now supposed to last through the day. Ugh
Yes sir, hopefully the roads are not icy when I head in to work here in 30 minutes.
The clearest way into the universe is through a forest wilderness
A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in
Someday I’d like to get a Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports and head out west and drive off road and on. Been up and down the east coast, all...
Ice from 1am-12pm [ATTACH]
My best friend lives in My Airy, I’m sure he’s familiar with your neighborhood. Yeah it’s going to be a white knuckle day tomorrow.
Now have an 8:30 tonight wood pick up appointment. Gonna have to be a 30min past my bedtime surcharge on that load. Sheesh, I’ll be tapping into...
Ready to burn. Someone else is on the way for a load. I’ll have a little walking around money this weekend.
Is that the one with Husqvarna sewing machines?
Lol I’ll keep talking to myself in this thread as long as I want. It’s just like home. :salute:
Power outage is a given in an ice storm, so firewood sales are booming. Delivered a load after work and when I got home had one waiting in the...
Forecast is for 1/4-1/2” of ice tonight and tomorrow. That will be tree armageddon if it happens. Headed to the Stihl dealer after lunch to pick...
Cana, Fancy Gap?
Winston Salem