“There are many ways of going forward, but only one way of standing still.”
Just curious about the why. I mostly use the progressive gauge, but in the field I may run a file across flat. In my opinion a chain is in 3...
What don’t you like about what he is doing to the depth gauge? Removing too much? Squaring it? The Oregon tool?
“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.”
Anyone have one they want to sell?
There are Penns, but I didn’t take any pics of that collection. Next time I’m there I will see if I can get shots of the rod and reel hoard.
Do you have a winch or backhoe?
I’d be shocked if he was on a forum, but you never know. He also has a rod and reel collection, mower collection, tillers, parts saw...
Way right is the 288xp Id get if it was for sale. [ATTACH]
This is the not for sale 394 in front of the 371 [ATTACH]
This 300 anniversary 266 [ATTACH]
You have seen them already. To be fair I asked how much for his like new 394, but it wasn’t for sale, just like the never used 288xp. He does have...
He does cover his nicest Huskies with towels. The other half of his collection. :smoke:
I wish, it is 1/2 of the collection of the guy running the 500i.
For me a thread title will let me know what direction it’s going. They are loaded, or bait to elicit political response/strong opinion. For the...
I’m sure they would if drinking is allowed. Racing before liquor of course.
044 vs 500i Video is crap but outcome is the same [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA] Stihl reserve [ATTACH]
Never ever park next to a Bradford Pear [ATTACH]
For 5k I didn’t want to set the bar too high and a TV might be distracting with 5 sec cycle time.
I didn’t know so many have an aversion to bugs. Mosquitoes don’t come after me. There’s an occasional gnat attack to deal with. I do dislike...