37 ton is unnecessary imo, unless you plan on making a habit of running big nasty oak crotch through a 4 way
Turkey or So Red
That’s awesome, but I wouldn’t put any metal mounts in any of my oaks. There is a group of loblollys I could wound. Firewood poachers beware!
Hauled in some white gold before the rain season starts. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Nice stack. I thought about taking a pic of my winter stack, but I’m more anxious to get a dry weekend to cut.
Is xp special an ultra rare limited edition saw? Maybe I’ll bump the bid up to $75.
Hard to see everything from your pic, can’t tell where the pressure is. If you have wedges, cut halfway in, stop saw, hammer in a wedge than...
Fraxinus phallicanica
The only smell I remember is the nut with husk on.
Still got the basement stove burning white oak to keep the house comfortable. Exercisers out in full force today. Time to start refilling and...
Looks like what I call a water spider. That’s not a scientific name.
Walnut
Rare pipe ash tree
I think it adds to customer confusion on amounts and cost.
Wasn’t it just an alternate designation to xp? Pre xp pro level? Just my poorly educated guess.
I hope your snow melts soon Brad. Anxiously awaiting some 500i action bl scrounge threads. Almost had a bolo issued.
I’ve only got one feeling left and it’s not easily ruffled. I was looking for something cheaper than Lewis. No intention of skidding logs.
Well hopefully you find 2 :handshake:
My work is outside and I’m feeling good about the rest of the week. Probably done with snow stack chances. [ATTACH]
That’s looking like a proper winter.