I have 1/4” round files that are good for filing out rock and metal dings in 3/8
Teeth can get a different feel after hitting metal. Some teeth even have bits of metal left on. You were cutting on a tree with metal, so it...
462 is 72cc. If you count older models it gets more crowded. The funny thing is most tree services don’t have as many saws as you. Running ones...
Moving wood today and found an invisible leaf [ATTACH]
I’ve had my fair share of injuries and mechanicals. It is grueling to have to stop and be still for a prescribed length of time. Hope you get...
Took a pic of some of the winter stacking [ATTACH]
He has a used one, but I don’t know if it’s for sale.
If T Jeff Veal can’t hook you up, I have a source for NOS Stihl, including mint 460’s
I had to get a few shots of caffeine because there is one more thing to do. ;)
It will be mind controlled lasers or with the life remote controller.
I had a speeco that blew exhaust at your face when vertical. An older guy that was helping me one day passed out from the carbon monoxide. I’d...
Yes I bought it from a nursery. Most of the potting soil fell away from the tap. Buds are swollen, so if I do my job, it should survive.
Wife and daughter were away today so I got to play with my toys most of the day. Cut some wood [ATTACH] will cut the big boys tomorrow [ATTACH]...
I’d wait for the ms400c. It’s 66cc and will be the newest model with magnesium piston and light like the other new models.
Spring is here, so I’m fixin to plant this baby shagbark. [ATTACH]
Nothing like the smell of new saws in the morning. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
A trend I’m seeing right now is restaurants, bars and grills and some homeowners are running string lighting anchored to trees with eye bolts.
Bulbs seem like The lightness of the new saws is what stands out most to me. When I’m cutting and it doesn’t feel like I’m supporting weight. If...
Do y’all think they will phase out the 362? It seems like it’s getting close to overlap with 59cc, 66cc, 72cc, 79.2cc saws. Maybe they are...
It’s in the Stihl 2021 catalogue I picked up today at ope dealer. I asked the mechanic and he said he would look to see if he could order one,...