It must be all the rain and because I have not learned my lesson about stack height, but I have 3 cords on the ground and 5 more bending towards...
Home Depot sells echo saws and red armor. I recall seeing some bigger containers of it, but also have the 1-2.5gal mix packs They actually have a...
Amen to bigger power less bar. Let’s not think about how much bar can it handle, but rather what’s the smallest bar I can use on this saw.
It’s Brad the BL whisperer and it’s has thick chunky bark
The black tar inside the vines is weapons grade caustic
Love the saw supplies shed with the Stihl tree :yes:
It’s not mine to give away. A friend was showing me his new saw. I did offer to take his dirty 371 off his hands.
Looks like it’s going to be a few weeks before I get my next tax refund, so I’ll continue to saw shop for others in the meantime.
If they look at you with a blank stare tell them it’s in the book
Spreading springtime up north [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Hacking up logs should have a reasonable wow factor and always be fun. My vote is for Stihl ms261c, but echos are more affordable and equally...
Big Sassafras. What do I win?
Brand new out of the box 2018 372 My hands have a rash after holding it. :coffee: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Is listed in the 2021 catalogue and the 881 Magnum, no c designation and the MS661 Magnum non c Could they be abandoning c?
Are you in the Augusta area or So Georgia? Husqvarna has the rest of the state pretty well covered with a decent cluster around the atl.
That would make them stop for sure. Maybe the next one will be frogs, chainsaw, silence
A coworker just picked up a 372 from the Husqvarna dealer.
I’ve held one and cutting with a Sherman tank is not for me. It’s a for display purposes only saw.
No decisions, get both 261c is a proven must have and it’s available right now.
Here is what spring sounds like in my backyard [MEDIA]