I can’t believe no one has picked up all the free firewood brush I’ve dumped along the street. Maybe if I put up a for sale sign, it would disappear.
Does a counterclockwise turn on the H change anything?
My guess is Sourwood
More is better. Do you follow afleetcommand on YouTube? He and his buddy have done a few vids on the interchangeable parts saws. Guy seems to know...
I had this issue with a 441. There was oil coming out, the dealer said it was fine, but it wouldn’t cut straight with brand new bar and chain. The...
I’ve seen one at an Ace and 3 at a saw shop. I’m pretty confident my Stihl dealer would get me one if I asked. When I was at Ace I asked an...
Nice mess of logs you got there easyb. Welcome to saw addicts anonymous aka FHC. I prefer the season when chips stick to my arms
Oh man you’re headed down the chainsaw wormhole.
Nice score and saw. What kind of tree is that?
Speed it’s not recommended for anyone with ADD issues.