Hopefully you do in the future. I’m fortunate. My dad learned from a book and taught me how to do it all. Don’t think I could ever learn that...
I'm not sure what it is but I am pretty sure it's not black walnut. The heart wood doesn't look dark enough to me and the bark is too rough from...
Thanks amateur cutter. I don't take much credit though because he loves being out there doing that sort of work with me. Most times I just...
Yes we raised it. We don't have any need to weigh it because it's for family but I would say live weight was around 1000 pounds give or take. On...
He’s done very well with it! Thanks for asking.
[ATTACH] Here’s half of beef hanging in the garage.
The 4 way came with the splitter and I love it!
Yes it was him some scumbag stole from. Not much to be done with a roadside honor stand but word got out and many people have over paid and more...
Finished up today in 30 minutes. Then I moved the splitter so my son can split his wood he sells out front in small stacks. He’s splitting maple...
[ATTACH] My goal was to get all of this split yesterday and today but my legs are jello. I could finish if I had to but I always say to myself as...
It’s already cut to 16” so I will split and sell
I sell firewood on the side and sometimes have to make difficult decisions much like you have to now. I’m younger (42) so I assume my body can...
I’m halfway between Philly and AC. AC has their rainiest year on record at a little over 66”. Philly may hit their record today/tonight with...
[ATTACH] The wood goes to my moms farm to be cut/split and seasoned. I took the last load to my house so when I have an hour here or there I can...
I was able to get 3 more loads outthis morning. I also took some pics of where they got dumped, the 18 big oak rounds left, the unfortunate 2-2.5...
Thanks. I saw that too. Metal ain’t much fun!
Haha thanks. This won’t get sold until next season though.
[ATTACH] Honestly at this time of year it’s just get done what I can manage. Those rounds got dumped. They will get split by me or one of my...
I sell wood so it will be a lot of heat for someone and some money for me.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Finally all done cutting. I took 3.5-4 cords out a few weeks ago while it was relatively dry. Got another 2.1” of...