Weather guys nailed the forecast here. Called for 1”-2” of rain warning into the 50’s and then temps dropping big time. We got 1.8” of rain it...
I’m on board with the sassafrass crowd.
All I possibly can.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Had the backhoe out today to load up these big oak rounds. Then...
Round one delivered as predicted. A coating to an inch. Only thing they've been off with today is the temperature. It's running about 4-6...
Mulberry might be my favorite wood to burn.
Impressive! Keep the videos coming.
Yeah with a flash freeze when it's done. I was wishing for snow and lots of it!
Weather forecasts have gotten better, believe it or not
Meaning it has to travel over 3000 more miles to get here. A slight shift in its path or formation could have a major role in what it does here.
Well the storm is still over the Pacific Ocean....
I see your sarcasm here which is good because that statement is complete baloney.
If forecasters are so bad and never get it right, why do you all keep tuning in? I think part of the problem is people expect so much from them...
I'm sorry but no credible meteorologist would put out a detailed map of who's getting how much 6 days before a storm.
Wow, does are a dime a dozen and I'm only 1 county over from you.
I'm not checking your math but I will tell you I load a lot of wood by hand and have counted a ton of cords as I was sending them off to my...
Have forks and bucket for our tractor. Once we bought the forks the bucket rarely ever gets put on
That looks identical to some sort of hybrid poplar tree I cut and burned a few years ago. I have never had any stringy tulip poplar but that...
Double Doink! Fly Eagles Fly!!
We need videos! Lots of em!!