It just chugs right through them
Timberwolf
And my helper rocks!
It really is. My problem is I struggle to sip. Haha
Pizza is good but this makes the body feel better.[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I have a bunch of large diameter oak to deal with this year. Today I had some time so I worked on logs that I...
Both of these beers make me want to vomit
Are you a member of any town pages on fb? That’s what I’m talking about. Someone posts asking to buy wood from and half a dozen people vouch for me
I split about 2.5 cords of oak today after an overnight low of zero and although I used a machine it was noticeably easier- not one bit of stringy...
I have found the local Facebook pages to be way more effective than Craigslist. You generally deal with people who are closer and a lot less nut...
Just what I used to do before I got a splitter with a log lift.
It's what I do with my drinking buddies
I was curious what happened to all of that wood but kinda figured that was the case.
Burn piles. Someone took the effort to cut them down or push them over and then push them in a pile. A horse farm less than 5 miles away had an...
I got PI in January before...shocked the doctor who had to put me on Prednisone due to my severe reactions...really sucks butt hole!
I burn dry pine in my fireplace with no concern at all. I also burn pine in my owb and even though my goal is for it to be dry, not all is as dry...
Silver maple
I have an owb so 100%. Haven't burned a drop of oil in the last 8 years including this one. It does require a small amount of electricity though...
I've taken a leaf blower to piles of wood plenty of times when they were covered with snow. I know it's too late but you could have done that and...
You never had sleet or freezing rain? I remember as a teen seeing it rain at 22 degrees