Wait, are you complaining because for the 2nd time you have been asked not to store wood on property that isn't yours?
These never get old
Love it in the fireplace...bright flames with lots of crackin' and snappin'
White pines suck in the wind
[ATTACH] Just ordered round 1 for my meat birds. Splitting 60 of em with 2 neighbors. They arrive week of March 18. Just about out of last...
There is now...couple inches last night. Going to get a few more tonight before it turns to ice and eventually rain to make a real nice slop.
It's white now
[ATTACH] Got the last of the gum out today.
Got the rest of the rounds out yesterday. Ended up being 7 cords in all. Hired a little help for the bigger pieces but nothing crazy big. [ATTACH]
True, but I do like to take a little time off after delivery season so for the last month to month and a half, I hadn't done a whole lot of work...
$250
I would think at least 4 cords. There has to be at least 20 beams coming off the main trunk that are small to medium trees themselves. Also, a...
I initially thought black locust until I saw the bark. I think it could be larch.
I put some wood on pallets with no sides and it's time consuming stacking it just right so it doesn't fall over. If you're serious about moving...
That's an impressive operation! I've often wondered if I could quit my day job and make firewooding full time.
From a firewood seller, I think I got a great a price. Getting 6 cords for $250 total puts me at a little under $42 a cord for nice clean oak...
This will all be resold. My goal this year is 150 cords.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I saw an ad on the local craigslist that showed multiple piles of red and white oak rounds. The guy wanted $75 a pickup load....
[ATTACH] All of the oak has been split. Now I have the gum left.
[ATTACH] 3 more hours today and the rounds are all gone. Pile is just under 30’ long