Dry, burnable, clean wood, delivered in the amount you agreed upon is the only sales pitch needed.
If the tree guy is going to cut up the logs, be very very specific about length or you will end up with stuff from 6" in length to 30" in length...
Glad I live in an area where thinking about buying frozen pizza isn't a consideration.
You hit the nail on the head here! I sell wood and most people know oak or at least they think they do. When they inquire about my mixed...
Wow never would have guessed pecan. Dad brought some saplings up from Arkansas in the mid 80's and even though NJ is out of their range and it...
Not positive but pretty sure it's Pin Oak. Couple things to remember: It's not perfectly round - probably 35" up and down and 42" across. Also,...
Same
I like tape measure and sidewalk chalk. I just Raif my kids stash when I’m running low. It’s pretty easy to cut 16” consistently when you’re...
Sometimes I count just out of curiosity but I really wanted to know the weight so as not to destroy my machine.
Ok so here are the results: 121 splits. 20 random splits weighed 122 pounds so the best estimate I could come up with is 738 pounds. Glad I...
I have the tw6 and love it. Got a great deal on it but I’d love to run the biggest eastonmade splitter as well as the powersplit
We are getting closer
Getting close
Gotta remember this is green oak folks
Was afraid to use log lift but did use 6 way because it was all straight grained
So far there’s been one person fairly close to the number of splits
Except that bar doesn’t reach the ground and it’s about 10”-12” wider than it is tall
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I finally got around to working on the big oak logs that got dropped off. This particular log was between 14” and 16” in length...
I can see that if there isn’t much snow or if temps get really low before you get to plowing
Reminds me of towns that plow their roads when snow is forecasted to change to freezing rain. Looks like he shoveled the snow off just as the...