[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Ive been working on the big logs for a little while now trying to get them taken care of before it gets warm. Making...
Too bad there isn’t video!
[ATTACH] Just had 60 meat birds arrive this morning.
I would say pin oak
It will split a little better but it also rots fast in rounds so you have to find the sweet spot, othewise it will just crumble.
I do ham and cabbage. Never tried the vinegar on it. I do like it to cook all day though until it starts to turn a light brown.
Best guess from pictures provided is mulberry. Fresh cuts darken pretty quickly
Gum. Enjoy...
Then sit on the throne and it's the state of relief.
Which State Has The Highest Percentage of Forest Cover Jersey doing pretty well at 39.5% wooded :)
I love it as supplemental income but couldn't see doing it full time.
I’m well aware but society needs to look to parents to actually parent.
From my experience, I would top cover any pine stored outside.
Why should the school or the teacher be the bad guy? How about parents either make them leave the phones at home or put locks on their phone...
Easier said than done
I sell around 120-130 cords each year. I have some help splitting it. I sell it from 2 piles: 1 is all all oak 2 is mixed hardwood. I will sell...
I've never been that bored...
Once again Jersey getting a bad rap from people who probably only know the turnpike.
It could be mulberry that was cut a little while ago. You’ll know if it’s mulberry if a fresh cut or split is yellow inside
Sounds like a good money maker?