3 good workers can stack up the splits fast with that machine!
He told me they would be cleaned up by Saturday. It's a busy time of year for me as well since my kids started spring sports and I cut at other...
I would tell him to keep bringing them at that price. Saves a lot of your time and wear and tear on the body.
No brush!
[ATTACH] The landowner was in a hurry to get it cleaned up so I went over there after work today and got the rest out. A little bit of cherry on...
Good wood but man is that a mess to deal with how they left it.
Hey man, I’m normal...I think!
Good question. He has told me multiple times he has a cleanup crew and I can just cut away. One of my former students takes care of his horses...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] So through people I got in contact with a local landowner who also happens to have an excavation company. I’ve learned...
Last year I was a slacker...only got 115. I am aiming at 150 for this year. I do hire some students to help out. I’m not a true one man band....
A+ on both effort and result.
What I burn in the boiler is all of the junk I can’t sell. All wood is processed and stored at my moms farm which is ten minutes from my house....
[ATTACH] This should help
So many people are saying the big logs make a lot of splits fast. I can say this: every other step takes longer. Give me 16” diameter logs for...
It’s just a mix of uglies. Mostly oak but some maple a little poplar
[ATTACH] This is it... I hope. This is what I’m hoping is the last load of wood for the OWB this year.
Saw that once here and it was a prank by the guys buddies. Made the news.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Oh yeah this is just a tiny fraction of what’s there to work on
I can work circles around myself with wood 20”diameter and under compared to 30”and up