X2...and THANK YOU guys too...I know y'all have a lot of work that goes into preparing for, hosting, and cleaning up afterwards! For any members...
How 'bout [IMG]
[ATTACH]
Sum beech! (is better than no beech!) Nice get! :thumbs:
What's for dinner tonight? :whistle: (and tomorrow, and the next day, and the next week, and...)
FIFY :D
No, I duct tape old crutches on each corner to make it higher...:p [IMG]
Good, glad there are plenty of machines, as I did not get my splitter build done...big project at work has been kicking my butt and progress on...
So you not coming now? I thought I had you back in business last night?! Just tell mama ya gotta borrow her car for a while...:whistle: :rofl: :lol:
X4 what? You counting the hours til you're off work, or...? :rofl: :lol:
What do you have there, 2 splitters?
Not nearly enough chips or noodles in those pics. This last post is a little better...
So what is our homeland security level rating right now... looks to be yellow as far as I can tell...except NYC at orange...