Jumped to $3.29 today...bet it just skyrockets from here too...
Not if they are dry
You never answered if you dumped the fuel out to try fresh? I got bit hard by bad fuel one time...guy said he just bought it at the local Marathon...
Even the half punky stuff still works good for shoulder season heating...I've been using that, and some "past prime" silver maple so far this year...
Seems like the heat pressurizes the fuel n oil tanks...at that point apparently the temptation to "mark its spot" is just too great :picard:
Wasn't laughing about your story (that's :yes:) I was laughing about Erics word play! :rofl: :lol: Never even been near a Saab (unless in a...
There are a number of companies that make transition plates...usually to go from flex liner to doublewall chimney pipe (their brand) but I don't...
:rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
It's not supposed to be razor sharp...if it was you'd have to sharpen it every time you used it (kinda like saw chain)
Yes. Yes...it needs to go anyways, I guarantee you are getting buildup in that (cold) spot. Just FYI, transition plates are never cheap, and...
Or sometimes free after rebate at Menards...but haven't seen them that cheap since CV19. I generally use the wooden matches, or sometimes a...
With sausage?
Saw 87 gas at $3.03/gall here today...but I'm sure it'll be going up again soon, and a lot. Edit: just looked at GasBuddy, it shows the next town...
I know JB Sawman is a dealer for...Husky? Not sure that there are any Echo dealers...?
How many hours do you put on in a year?
Naw, that's not excessive, unless you are running at an extreme high temp, or have some sort of contamination in the oil. I'd change the filter...
Nope...it went straight up, so honestly an umbrella would have been better than a fat guy anyways! :rofl: :lol: But seriously, wish you could have...
Boy did she ever dodge a bullet! JK...JK! :D Missed ya man...you could have shielded me from the hydraulic oil when the return line popped off the...
Boy, you must have been hungry! :whistle: :seasoned:
Here is my solo contribution to the pics this year... [ATTACH]