Ahem...??? :binoculars:
That's why I like to drill a small pilot hole in the inner pipe, so I can make sure the screws are doing their job!
We do it...the down side is the dust that makes its way through the lint screens...been meaning to try a water trap, but haven't yet.
In my experience it is very hard to get rid of a "toxic" culture once it takes hold...often times its one or two people that get the "poison cloud...
Very sorry to hear this Ralphie...but also glad to hear that you and your other friend are ok. Been thinking that we need to go see my 90 YO aunt...
That's good...cause if its the old classic "undercoating", like Ziebart, it doesn't work long term...unless, maybe, if you take it in every year...
I was starting to wonder if you weren't dealing with a millivolt situation. So you can't get power to the tstat through 1 wire...yes, that is...
What stove do you have? Looking at the manual for that tstat I guess I'm not seeing where the issue is? It says 24VAC from HVAC system...that's...
Yes, you need 2 wires...a complete circuit. Look at the diagram I put up in post #3...you have 1 "hot wire" and then 3 "neutrals" coming back, 1...
You're doing it right! :thumbs: Happy anniversary Overkills! :handshake:
Yup ;)
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I have a lil DR electric kinetic...yup, rack teeth junk, part obsolete. But I bought it cheap knowing it was broke and would likely need some...
Keep it from spalling? :whistle: :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
X2! :yes:
If you have one wire hooked to each side (of the yellow wires from the transformer) and you have 24V at the new tstat, and it doesn't work,...
What tstat are you using? Is it wired differently than this Honeywell? [IMG]
So you can't just tie into the 24V right from the existing transformer? (the 2 yellow wires) Not sure why...that gives you 24V...
That's how I heard it...that and wanted something like $49.50/hr
X2...can't see details in the pic well enough to help much more...