MAF143 wants to know how much $ for it...;) :D :rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH]
The guy up by Mansfield? He didn't impress us at all...dad bought from the guy over in Lisbon.
Just one?! Rich guys...:picard: ;) :rofl: :lol:
Hey. the Browns are pretty impressive...it can't be easy to blow your lead in the last minutes of the game the way they tend to do! :hair: :rofl:...
I have some white pine trees, but haven't seen any large pine cones from them yet...these were from blue spruce.
Dry as a popcorn fart! I wonder if it has more to do with the exact species of pinecone...
:D
I've tried it several times, mainly because people here suggested it, and implied that it worked...I wasn't impressed. Too me, dried "noodles"...
There are 3 or 4...this is the big dog here, 4.7 CF J. A. ROBY - Wood stoves - ULTIMATE 2015 TOR
Any positive ones? :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
X1000!
"nylons"
Why, whatever do you mean? :whistle:
It won the 2017 Danish "feel good" award, so nothing! :whistle: Congrats...I think...
Still cheaper than city water...
I think it was The Wood Wolverine that mentioned this a while back...
Do they still make those?! :rofl: :lol:
Good to hear! Pretty good...but way, way, and I mean WAY too busy! :hair:
Hey, I think we just had a pallet Pete sighting! How you been man?!