I think this is part of your issue...most ducts run through the basement, or attic, and even if insulated, can disappear some BTU's. Try moving...
This ^ ^ ^
Per the wiring diagram, where did you unplug the coil ground? My 1st guess would be the K2 Magneto relay...but if you want to fix it quick n...
Probably won't sell 'til spring now...where you advertising it?
I have a buddy named Richard...and a friend named Karen...I kinda feel bad for them that their names have been "hijacked" :rofl: :lol:
Looks like a cluster flock to me. They are building traffic circles like they are free here in Ohio...every time I go somewhere I haven't been in...
Thanks guys!
Kinda what this one is... What's up today (bullchiting) thread.
Those are a twin cylinder and get pretty good mileage normally...but in the hills, and pulling a trailer, no idea on your range...my guess is that...
Very nice! :thumbs: Now...Rustproofing?
I'm not sure I'd even let them in the barn! :faint:
Surprised that you would be so open about human trafficking on an open forum...;) :rofl: :lol:
25* here...
Heck, that'll still buy you a new Poulan Pro 4518! :whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol:...
I heard that was the same line Kenis used on Eric VW too...:whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol: Sure miss that lil fart...U too Eric! :D :handshake:
X2...I don't think its possible to care any less about something...
Any idea what brand you ended up with?
Some of Yami's stuff was Ok...their transmissions were just clunky compared to Honda, especially getting in reverse. I had a Wolverine for a...
Its not just HM, it seems to be a thing with OWB's in general...everybody wants to be a "dealer", very few are dealers like what you would expect...
You'll get lots of opinions here...but from wrenching at a big 4 dealership, you can't go wrong with a Honda (as with any MFR, some models better...