What a crappy answer...:D
No doubt!
Woodstock has stoves that would do it (with floorplan obviously being a possible limiting factor...but same for any brand stove)
We might as well wait for the OP to chime in with more details, 'cause we are just splitting hairs now. What it the largest stove that BK makes...
5;45 and its pretty much dark here...:(
We will have to disagree on this then...if the house has a door for the 2cnd floor, (no idea if it does or not...but even if not, its still not...
Or a BK...sounds like those are better stoves than the HS stuff (just in general, from reading peoples experiences with them)
Whenever dealing with almost any type of old metal drain lines, count on things being worse than you thought
Its only 2000 that is being actively heated...that's why I said I think there are still "large stove" options that would work on the 6"
This ^ ^ ^! And yeah, ditch the Stihl oil...
Wow...nice! :thumbs: You guys must be like us, I'm the saver, she's the spender (but not out of control like) I added on to my shop last...
So this is like when your 6'6"/300 lb buddy is nicknamed "tiny" :rofl: :lol: Nice stacks :yes:
He could surely make do with a model that used a 6"liner...cuz the King is huge, no?
I think we still have one in the storage room...:BrianK: :rofl: :lol:
I like the dark stain on the woodshed. Yes, it adds up after a while! Welcome to FHC Hickory45! :handshake:
Swap those relays, see if the problem follows the relay. No help here with finding Hella relays...I'd have no problem using another brand though.
Sawzall metal cutting blade will take care of that cast iron (cast is actually kinda soft) I'd cut those pipes out (as much as you can) and...
He must have thought you were doing it for free, and he just tipped you
I recently tried a couple of those 3 panel LED lights...love 'em! Replaced the flood light on the side of the garage with one and I was working...
Sounds like the bigger stove would have been the right call...will they at least deliver/swap it out for you?