There should be room on the front lower portion for cooking, but yes, mine will be removable with a couple screws taken out.
Gots me one of those already. :pain::rofl: :lol:
Beautiful pics foragefarmer . I wouldn't have wanted to go home for quite a while.
Boy, so would I.:yes: The bakery is only a couple miles from the hardware, but ya' gotta' know where it is. Just a little building next to these...
You think I needed an admission to know that? Pfft.... :picard: Man, this is too easy.:whistle::D
Thanks HD. Looks like they have a place in Gaylord, and looking on the map I've probably passed it a hundred times or more. If I can't find what...
In my limited experience with dead Oak, yes. Just get it split quick, and not too large.
Firefox here. Ahh, here ya' go. [ATTACH]
:eek:
Using my lappy, with Mint.
Allegedly, even though 30 people saw it happen and give the same story.
So, they still aren't sure? Hmmm
Luvs me sum apple pie. I usually make my own, but this was right in front of me. I had to. Should go jus' fine with my mornin' coffee. I'll only...
I'm fadin' fast as we type....might be a while. :D You've never seen me eat Apple Pie. :dancer:
What? I'm eatin' that suckah' whole! :D
I tried it and it didn't work, Dennis. Guess I don't have the touch, or I'm not tetched, or something. :D
My firewood doesn't look like that.......I must be doing it wrong? Splitting firewood. Jeesh. Little pre-emptive correction there.:picard:
The dead stuff might be ready a bit sooner than the 3 year plan, but ya' gotta' get it split and stacked pronto. Put it where it'll get plenty of...
Eric beat me to it, but ......yeah.:DIt's a sincere form of praise and envy all rolled into one. Very nice haul there Fespo, and Welcome Aboard!...
Here's to hoping the fix feels gooder than the problem.:cheers: