If I see a bunch mating, I may need an eye transplant. Or, a memory wipe. Come to think of it, I wouldn't remember it anyway. Never mind. Eave...
Hmmm, hadn't though of that.
Tapping was easy. Freehand. I was going to chuck the tap in the drill press, then try to hand turn, but I didn't need to. The tapped holes aren't...
Mine only gets covered when it goes in the shed. If it's been rained on, I'll give it at least a couple nice days before putting it in the shed....
Those will get a blast of black paint after I pull it apart to clean, and reinstall. Yep, 1/4-20X1/2". With the CS, they actually protrude through...
Yeah, the temp rattled a little when I turned the blower up. Pretty sure this one won't rattle. :D
:) I think we might have made that suggestion to Highbeam at some point in this thread. I woulda' bought one instead of making it. ESW should do...
Pic from this morning on the stove. I wiped some dust off. :) [ATTACH]
My favorite saying......."Life is what happens while we're making other plans".
What a great post Mike. Sold on the 3 year plan, even if it took 30 years.......we're never too old to learn, eh?
I need to move another 1.5 cords into the shed. Kinda waiting for cooler weather. Thanks, but it's far from perfect. So, I did weigh...
'The irony to me is that the 'mitten' of Michigan will probably not need mittens this winter,' she said. 'They're the one spot along the border,...
Nice. Sounds like the garden did well this year.
Been wondering what you've been up to Dave. That ought to keep camp going for a couple minutes.
Aw, shucks. Now, if I can just finish the stove room trim..........:headbang::rofl: :lol:
Really? :BrianK::rofl: :lol: Yeah, a couple hours in the shop in this afternoon heat, and I was done. Thanks, Locust Post .
I should weigh it before I put it on the stove.
Yeah, I did. Looks like a rust and black paint checkerboard in a couple spots.:rofl: :lol: One project at a time..........:thumbs:
I'm going to take it apart to clean off the cutting oil, then after it's back together, I'll give the screws a spritz of paint.
And, the final dealio........not a great pic.............. [ATTACH]