Drive is looking good zap. So are those lake pics.
Oh, there's the pic. Yep, very cool. I can't do that with my grandson anymore......he's bigger than me. :dex:
I think we've seen that one before, so it's ok that you didn't post it again. :whistle::D
Put another down for a nap a while ago. Boy, they seem to love those naps.
I've put a bunch down for a nap lately.
One of the reasons I hate going downstate. Absolute filth and no regard for anything other than "me". Didn't like it when I lived there, and less...
Gooder.
If you'll be doing this PT, you'll likely lose some customers, unless he also did it PT and didn't have many. Doesn't sound like that's the case...
Aw, he's taking a nap. How cute.
So, when do the virtual cigars get passed around?:D
He's quite the handsome little guy. Good to hear Mom and son are doing well. How's Dad doin'? :D
I was thinking the same thing. We need to know you're having fun..... :thumbs:
X4
Really depends on how big you want this to get. Lots of guys around here with just a saw or 2, a truck, and maybe a splitter......some with just a...
Quick study.
I have a "volunteer" Oak in the driveway turnaround that was about 3' tall until something chomped it down to nothing. It's now growing again and...
Similar experience here. I used to check and usually clean at least 2-3 times every winter, if not more. Once the wood got dry, I found that...
Ooooh, that came out nice Eric, and Mrs. VW, and Keith. Gettin cars off the street is a gooder thing. Many moons ago, I had mine out there, and of...
[IMG]
Love this. I remember someone posted it a while back.