I'm lovin' this! Keep it up bro.
:zip:
Ok, I went back at it with the alkyhol, and it seemed to get it off well enough to get another coat of paint on. I didn't want to cut the paint,...
Real nice. Have yet to burn any Cherry. Did you manage to get the whole tree in one trip?
Car parking aside, what's the best cleaner to use to remove this sticky azz cutting oil? I'm using alcohol, but it doesn't seem to be getting all...
Destructive little bastages. Just came in from putting another in nap time mode. Pretty sure the woods are full of 'em, but I'm gonna' do my part...
Ditto, welcome aboard, BigPapi .
Uh..........you might wanna' rethink that. :rofl: :lol:
Happy Nappy Time at my house. Two more napping this morning....so far.
Good point Sean. I hadn't noticed that. Should be on some "sleepers" set on the ground. Pallets, small trees, landscape timbers........
Have you checked the moisture content on the firewood? Good thing I have the new larger front door, or that thing woulda' never made it in the...
Now a mouse. This is turning into a real napfest. Napapalooza. Napamania.
Stove doesn't look like a Vogelzang. Looks more like a Century, US Stove Co., Country Hearth. The decorative window arches are throwing me. It's a...
Might be tough to even find all the mess. :)
Oh yeah, there's that. I become a new wood burner every winter. :D Actually can't wait. 5-6 more weeks.....woohoo!
And another about 7 pm. Early to bed, I say.:whistle:
Welcome aboard, Dmorris . I'm in Northern Michigan, so not a great comparison, but we were told to expect to burn about 5 full cord every winter....
Just drive it around the woods for a few days. Done. Any non-seat time, means a longer wait for the new toy,....uh, tool.
My daily plan. :dex:
Suppose you'd be able to tell how many you got if it was a 12G at close range? :D