Prolly got it from a truck forum or sumthin', eh? :)
Hmmm, do tell, if you can. Something new coming down the line?
Haven't got a clue. Don't even remember where I got it, but I had one very much like it back a few years that kinda fell apart. Need the wide brim...
Interesting that you know that........:whistle::D
Thanks for jumping in, Mike mike holton .
Thought maybe we could give this a little bump, since burn season is right around the corner. The corner is closer for some than others. Anyway,...
of this winter's firewood. Should be about 6.5 cords in there when I'm done. The l/h side is all Oak, the r/h side is a mix of Pine, Maple, and...
Cleaned out the stove, the flue, and reset the stove pipe in anticipation of burn season starting in 4.5-5 weeks. Convection deck is installed. I...
I've done block work exactly twice in my life while helping to build two houses........never want to again. Younger brother was a mason for over...
Or...."Since you only stocked 2, I guess business isn't going well". :D
Hey Gasifier , how deep is the trench? We have to go at least 42" (our frostline). No criticism, just curious. Can't wait to see more build...
Not sure you could see it, but if you need to ask, give them this SKU #..100126199, as noted in Eric's screen grab post. My experience is they...
I went straight to the squirrel cage, since the hair dryer wouldn't work in my situation.
Man, I'm glad ya' clarified there............
Well, I do have some leftovers....... Next time, I'll know not to use armored vehicle steel.:rofl: :lol: I won't actually, too much other stuff to do.
Hey Rob Stafari , welcome aboard. Like CbVT said.....WOW!
Too kind. I already wanna' rebuild it. :picard::rofl: :lol:
Decided to put the deck on today, and took a couple pics. They didn't come out real well, but I think you get the idea. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I've had that happen. Put it in the fridge, take it out next day and WHAM!.....mush. Those go in last, and just long enough to cook through. My...
Paint went on pretty well....no orange peel or anything weird. Prolly be some chili, or maybe chicken noodle soup. Pics? Of course.:thumbs: